Sunday, July 4, 2010

Picky, Picky!

"My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am." Joan Jett

Well, if I had any doubts before about the passion of even a casual musician you guitar enthusiasts have certainly proven the point!

I am constantly amazed by the popularity of my guitar pick and string boutonnieres and bridal bouquets that I feature in my Etsy shop, and moreover by the joy of my clients who are proud to include their love of music in their special day! All I can say is keep on playin' - and keep sending me your used strings and picks for my re-purposing purposes. :)

Check out the guitar themed showcase below assembled by another Etsy user which features the various creative uses for guitar picks and strings. Happy Picking!

1 comment:

Ubish said...

I'm glad other people like your music themed items as much as i do. Keep up the good work!